I'm 99.99% sure the way you're adding visuals to your slides is wasting time.
...And I'm 80.57% sure you're putting yourself at risk for copyright violations because of how you search for images (i.e., Google).
Good thing I created this FREE EMAIL COURSE to get you sorted out.
I created this FREE email course because you've internalized some myths:
>> All the good photos cost MONEY.
>> GOOGLE IMAGES is the quickest and easiest way to find photos.
>> It's fine to SEARCH FOR IMAGES AS YOU GO ALONG, switching back and forth between the slide text & finding a picture.
>> Stock photos are super CHEESY or don't work for YOUR UNIQUE topic.
>> It takes a LONG TIME to find good images.
>> You have to be CREATIVE or a GRAPHIC DESIGNER to know how to use visuals.
*laughs confidently* That's just what the stress demons want you to believe. None of it is true.
READY TO HAVE HUNDREDS OF PERFECT PHOTOS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS?
You don't get there using Google Images or by searching for one image at a time.
What you need is a VISUAL DATABASE
#CYVD17 is a FREE 6-day email course that shows you how to CREATE YOUR OWN VISUAL DATABASE
Each day for 6 days you'll receive a new lesson + short action item in your inbox. You will learn:
- WHAT the heck is a Visual Database anyway, and WHY you need one (VIDEO LESSON)
- How to SET UP your visual database (VIDEO LESSON)
- How to AVOID the most common mistakes people make
- WHERE to find HIGH QUALITY (non-lame) PHOTOS FOR FREE
- HOW TO SEARCH strategically so you can find relevant visuals, QUICKLY
- ANSWERS TO FAQ about FINDING, SAVING, and USING PHOTOS