EVERYONE hates bad presentations.
...But you already knew that. And you already knew that you could probably be making better slides..
Your challenge is that you have a to-do list that's 3,000 items long and not enough time to do it all.
What you didn't know (before now) was that there's a 4-day FREE crash course in presentation design that's waiting for you.
Seriously. I made crash course in slide design just for you:
COUNTDOWN TO STELLAR SLIDES
1 hour of training videos + 4 days of digestible lessons =
[INSERT YOUR NAME HERE] has awesome slides!
#C2SS is a FREE email course that shows academics, scientists, evaluators, and researchers how to create better presentations.
Each day for 4 days you'll receive a new lesson in your inbox and training videos in my online school. You will learn:
- What to STOP WASTING YOUR TIME on when working on your slides
- INEFFECTIVE PRESENTATION PREVENTION: The #1 thing to keep out of your presentations
- The problem with SLIDE TEMPLATES, and how to create your own unique style
- TECH TRAINING on how to edit the MASTER SLIDES (and apply your new style to existing slide decks)
- How to score HIGH ON BATTS, so you don't do the #1 pet peeve of everyone, everywhere
- Inspiration for how to make compelling slides, even if they're ALL (OR MOSTLY) TEXT!
#C2SS includes 11 SHORT VIDEO LESSONS + handy worksheets.
That's about 1 hour of video training, broken up into 4 days so you can take small actions each day.
After your training is complete, don't worry: I won't leave you hanging. You'll also learn about how to continue your training and take your slides to the next level!
I created this FREE email course because you've internalized some myths:
>> SLIDE TEMPLATES are good design.
>> *MY* AUDIENCE doesn't want/need/care about effective, visual presentations.
>> It takes TOO MUCH TIME to create well-designed, visual presentations.
>> I can learn effective strategies by WATCHING OTHERS PRESENT.
>> It's PROFESSIONAL to have text-heavy presentations.
*laughs confidently* That's just what the stress demons want you to believe. None of it is true.